World Hepatitis Day
World Hepatitis Day is observed every year on 28 July to raise awareness about World Hepatitis Day and how it can be diagnosed and treated.
According to a World Health Organization (WHO) figure, 1.34 million people lose their lives to hepatitis every year.
World Hepatitis Day is one of eight official global public health campaigns marked by WHO.
The other eight official global public health campaigns
- world health day,
- world immunization week,
- world blood donor day,
- world no tobacco day,
- world malaria day,
- There are World Tuberculosis Day and World AIDS Day.
Hepatitis, a group of infectious diseases known as hepatitis A, B, C, D, and E, is a serious problem that causes acute and chronic disease, including liver diseases, leading to death. Might be possible.
However, there are several precautions you can take to avoid hepatitis. So as World Hepatitis Day observes, you can take precautions against hepatitis.
How to prevent Hepatitis A:
- You should avoid street food.
- Only bottled water or boiled water should be drunk.
- Do not drink cocktails and other drinks with ice cubes.
- You should give up dairy products.
- Avoid eating undercooked meat.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap or hand wash.
Prevent Hepatitis B:
- Do not stock needles if you use illicit drugs you should use condoms during:
- Avoid with other people’s blood and body fluids
- Contact Tattoos You Kiss Others Own Vaccines
Hepatitis C To prevent go avoid sexual activity should use condom during avoid getting sexual act
what are the symptoms of hepatitis
According to doctors, the symptoms of hepatitis depend on the severity of the disease and how much damage is done to the liver. If a person has mild hepatitis, they will either have short-term memory loss, sweet-smelling breath, confusion, and personality and coordination problems.
However, if a person is suffering from severe hepatitis, he or she will have anxiety, personality changes, excessive sleepiness, confusion and slow movements. When hepatitis is severe, people can become confused and go into a coma while performing a task.