WhatsApp Call Record- WhatsApp which essentially started as a messaging service. Which has come a long way. Not only text messages but photos and videos can be sent on WhatsApp and you can also make calls in it. And soon the option of payment has also been added to this. The call feature of WhatsApp has become a popular option for calling users. This is done through both voice and video calls on WhatsApp. But the advantage of calling by WhatsApp is that you can’t easily record.
Have you ever wondered how to record WhatsApp Call, if the answer is no, then through this information you will know how to record WhatsApp Voice and Video Call.
In today’s information, we are going to tell about recording WhatsApp voice and video calls for both Android and iOS operating systems. Friends, the facility to record WhatsApp voice and video calls on Android is very easy. But if you talk about the same iPhone iOS, then you may have to face some difficulties there. But don’t worry, we are going to tell you how to record audio and video calls on both Android and iOS smartphones.
How to Record WhatsApp Voice Call in Android
Call Recorder-Cube ACR
Cube ACR Call Recorder is one of the most popular and free voice call recording application available for devices. It has over 10 million downloads on the Google Play Store. In addition, the Android app supports call recording on most versions of devices. If you are using some other social media platform like Facebook, Signal, Viber, Telegram or Skype to make calls or can even record regular calls then you can add Cube ACR to your phone to record calls. Can install on smartphone.
- This application gives you both features to record all calls automatically or start call record manually.
- It also has an inbuilt file explorer to play your recorded conversations.
- Users can also use pinlock feature to secure their call recordings so this is really a very cool call recording application.
Follow the steps given below to record WhatsApp calls with Cube AcR.
- First of all download and install Call Recorder- Cube ACR from Google Play Store.
- Once downloaded open it and switch on WhatsApp Call WhatsApp. with whom you wish to speak.
- Now you will be able to see Cube ACR Call Recorder Active and record will start
- If you see any error then open Cube ACR Call Recorder setting and force VIP call as voice call.
- Even after trying many times, the error is made, then your device is not supported.
Cube Call Recorder Supporting Apps:
- Phone calls
- Signal Call Record
- Skype 7, Skype Lite
- WhatsApp Call Recorder
- IMO Call Recording
- Plus Messenger
- More coming soon!
How to Record WhatsApp Video Call in Android?
There is no facility to record video calls in WhatsApp. But nowadays more smart phones already have inbuilt Screen Recorder. With whose help you can record the conversation through video call on WhatsApp through screen recorder and can see the WhatsApp video call recorded through screen recorder in the gallery.
If your smartphone does not have inbuilt screen recorder then you can download third party screen recorder application from Google play store. Which is important for you to record WhatsApp Call. how to record screen in google play store xscreen Recorder recorder, Mobizen Screen Recorder There is a popular app like this that you can download.
- First from Google Play Store screen recorder application Download to.
- Open the application and activate Screen Recorder.
- Now you can make video calls on WhatsApp and record WhatsApp calls through Screen Recorder.
How to Record WhatsApp Voice and Video Calls in Apple iPhone (iOS Device)?
If you have an Apple iPhone, then the steps to record WhatsApp calls can be a bit tricky, this is because. Because Apple does not support third party apps to access the microphone permissions to the Phone app at the same time.
- First of all you have to connect your iPhone to Mac with Lightning cable.
- After which in the smartphone “Trust this Computer” has to be selected.
- Now on your Mac Quick Time Application Open it and select Audio Recording File inside the file.
- After which select iPhone in Quick Time and Record button Click on
- Call now by WhatsApp and “User iconClick on
- In quick time after completion of call on WhatsApp Call Recording Turn off and you can see the recorded conversation in the make file.
we hope you WhatsApp Call Record Ways to record voice and video calls have been found. If you have any doubt then you can comment in below comment box. We will try to help you. Follow and keep visiting our blog to get more technology information.