In today’s information, we are going to talk about the X-ray, what is the X-rays test. Precautions related to when and why the X-ray test is done, everyone will know what we should do before getting the X-ray done.
If you pass the X-rays test with a thin glass, then it is passed. But if you pass with a metal, then it will not be able to pass.
If there is any shaved image in any bone of the body, then it is found in the picture through X-ray, the correct and accurate report of calcium in bones is found by 1 seat.
If there is a small or big picture in your body, then its information is also available from one report.
What is X-ray
X-ray is an electromagnetic ray that has great penetration ability. With this we can easily see the picture inside without any compression. And in this test you do not feel any pain, so you can easily detect any activity inside the body.
when was x-ray invented
X-ray was invented by Roentgen from 8 November 18 to 95 AD.
What is X-ray Test
X-ray test is a very important diagnosis by which the internal part of our body is seen.
Why is an X-ray test done?
X-rays are used to detect broken bones to detect lung diseases like lung cancer, stones, TV, pneumonia etc.
Things to know before getting an X-ray test
What things should we keep in mind before getting an X-ray test, we do not need to do any special preparation before getting an X-ray. But before an hour or two, the doctor may ask you not to eat anything and if there is any metal or metal in your body, then the doctor can ask you to remove it.
Barium and iodine are used in X-ray reports. The report that comes by using whom is very clear.
How much does it cost to get an X-ray test done?
It may take ₹ 100 to ₹ 700 to get an X-rays test done. Its cost is different on different people. It also depends on which part you are getting X-ray done Its cost is based on that basis.
Precautions from X-rays
There are also some disadvantages of getting an X-ray test done, if you get more X-rays done continuously, then you can cause problems in your body with the rays.
- Do X-ray test only if necessary
- Women should get X-rays very rarely
- If a woman is pregnant, she should get X-rays done at all. Exposure to X-ray rays can cause problems to the baby.
- Barium and iodine are used to do X-ray tests which can also lead to cardiac arrest.
X-ray Important Information
- The wavelength of X-ray test ranges from 10 pico meters to 10 nanometers. Another name for X-ray rays is Roentgen rays.
- German physicist Rontgen discovered X-rays on 8 November 1895 AD.
- William Roentgen awarded him the first Nobel Prize in Physics for the discovery.
- Rontgen took the first X-ray photo of his wife’s hand. 22 December 18 to 95 AD This was the first photograph of human bones. “When his wife looked at his X-ray photo, she said I saw my own death.”
- Women should not do much X-ray CT scan, it should be avoided only when it is very necessary.
- The frequency of X-ray test ranges from 30Tz to 30Hz.