Information about Vitamin E Capsule- Helps in the treatment of Vitamin E deficiency which is rare but it leads to oxidative damage of cell membranes leading to the development of myopathic and neurological disorders.
It is a fat-soluble vitamin that reacts with free radicals, which cause oxidative damage of cell membranes, without the formation of another free radical in the process and also helps prevent muscle cramps and fatigue.
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
Benefits of Evion E Capsule
- Vitamin E capsule is indicated for the clinical management of nocturnal muscle spasms, intestinal claudication and fibrocystic breast disease.
- Also indicated as a dietary supplement in Malabsorption Syndromes. Useful in reducing the risk of coronary artery disease (CAD).
- Vitamin E supplementation may also be beneficial in male infertility.
- Vitamins can be used to improve opacity and vitality.
Uses of Vitamin E Capsule
Take one capsule daily or as directed by the physician.
- Contraindicated in hypersensitivity to vitamin E and keep out of reach and sight of children
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place
frequently Asked question:
1. Is Vitamin E an Antioxidant and How It Works
Vitamin E is a vitamin supplement, which has antioxidant properties. Vitamin E contains tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E) which is a natural chemical compound rich in antioxidants and it protects the body from damage caused by substances called free radicals, which can damage cells, tissues and organs.
2. Can Vitamin E be used in ultraviolet (UV) induced sunburn
Yes, regular use of Vitamin E helps in sunburn induced by ultraviolet rays which occurs due to excessive sun exposure and it can damage the skin due to excessive sun exposure. Vitamin E capsules have antioxidant properties that can reduce this damage.
3. Can Aloe Vera be used with Vitamin E,
So you can use aloe vera with aloe vera. Aloe Vera not only slows down the appearance of wrinkles, but also actively repairs damaged skin cells. The combination of Aloe Vera with Vitamin E helps in hydrating, moisturizing and softening the skin which further reduces the visible signs of ageing.
4. Can I take Vitamin E everyday?
You can use Evian daily as it contains Vitamin E which is essential for maintaining healthy skin, hair and nails.
5. Does Vitamin E have any role in skin whitening?
Vitamin E has no role in skin whitening. Due to its antioxidant properties, avian can help in better management of acne and other dermatological problems by restoring the natural glow of the skin.
6. Is Vitamin E a Vegetarian Product
Evian contains Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) which is a natural antioxidant. In addition, the label on the pack bears a green symbol indicating that the product is sourced from a vegetarian source.
7. Can I Use Vitamin E For Stretch Marks?
Yes, you can use Vitamin E Capsule for stretch marks. Stretch marks are indented streaks that often appear on the abdomen, breasts, hips, buttocks, and thighs. Evian contains Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E) which is an antioxidant used to prevent and reduce stretch marks while maintaining skin elasticity and rehydration.
8. Can I Use Vitamin E For Hair Fall
You can use Vitamin E for hair fall. Evian contains Tocopherol Acetate which repairs damage to the hair follicle and reduces its inflammation. Vitamin E also increases blood circulation to the hair follicles, which improves the transport of nutrients, thereby reducing hair fall. Also, while you are taking vitamin E, follow a healthy and balanced diet to restore hair health.
9. Can I Use Vitamins for Menstrual Cramps?
Yes, you can use Vitamin E capsule for menstrual cramps. Studies have shown that the tocopherol acetate in avians can reduce prostaglandin synthesis (chemical agents that cause pain in cells) which reduces the severity and duration of pain.
10. Can I take Vitamin E along with Vitamin C?
You can take Vitamin E Capsule and Vitamin C together as there is no interaction between them and both are powerful antioxidants which are used to maintain the overall vitality.