How to make SBI Debit Card Pin – In today’s information we are going to talk about how to generate State Bank ATM Pin, If you have recently got your new ATM, then the first thing you have to do is to create a PIN in it.
Before using the ATM card of any bank, you have to create a PIN i.e. password in it. How to make SBI Debit card PIN. In this information we will know about it completely. What are the methods through which we can generate SBI ATM PIN to go to State Bank.
So friends, today’s topic is. About generating SBI debit card pin, through this post we will know about four easy ways to generate SBI Debit Card Pin, when you are opening your new account in SBI bank or else your debit card gets expired. So after applying again, you get a new ATM card i.e. Debit card by post.
So you have to first create the PIN of the Debit Card, because without creating the PIN you cannot use the SBI Debit Card. So you rest assured that in this information we will know about the information about all the important facts of making sbi debit card pin.
How to Generate SBI ATM Card Pin?
Earlier, when a new debit card came, it also used to come with an auto-generated Debit Card PIN. But this method was not correct. So RBI i.e. Reserve Bank of India got this facility closed. Now the customer has to manually generate the PIN of his debit card. You will have to do this process on all new credit cards or debit cards.
Without a debit card, you cannot do mobile banking. Because debit card details are required to generate PIN in any UPI App.
What is SBI Debit Card PIN and how to Generate?
Before creating SBI Debit Card PIN, we should know what is Debit Card PIN, when and why it is used.
SBI debit card pin is a kind of password code that has to be entered in the pin or password when you withdraw money from your debit card.
You cannot withdraw money from ATM without Debit Card PIN Inter key. For this, it allows all banks to create a PIN ie password on the debit card, using which they can withdraw money from any ATM machine.
You can create SBI Debit Card PIN in 4 ways.
- Using SBI ATM
- Through SMS
- Through IVRS (Toll-free Number)
- Through Internet Banking
How to Generate SBI Debit Card Pin through ATM Machine.
This is the best and easiest way. To generate a PIN through this means of SBI ATM PIN, you must have your bank register mobile number and bank account number. You must take it with you to the ATM machine center.
For this, first you have to go to the nearest SBI ATM Center and through the process of generating a new ATM card PIN in it, you have to generate SBI Debit Card Pin.
- First of all, you have to swipe your debit card in the ATM machine.
- Please Select Language- After this the language has to be listened to.
- Enter Any Number Between 10 and 99- Now you will see some numbers on the display, enter any of those numbers as given below Yes To click on the button.
- Enter Your Pin- After this you get the option to enter the PIN. next to Pin Generation An option is available. So here you have to generate the PIN, for this you will click on the PIN generate button.
- Please Enter Your To Account Number- After that you have to enter the 11 digit bank account number in front of you and click on Press if Correct Have to click on the button.
- Please enter your 10 digit mobile number- After that you have to enter your digital mobile number which mobile number is linked by the bank. Enter the same number and Press if Correct Click on the button.
- After that a confirm option is available, click on it. After this, a 4-digit one time password is generated on the mobile number registered with your bank, which is valid for 24 hours.
- Now you have to sweep your debit card again in the ATM machine. And choose your language, then choose a number between 10 and 99 and enter it.
- After which you will be asked to enter the PIN, then the OTP which has come on your registered mobile number has to be entered.
- Select Banking option- After this, many options will appear on the display in front of you in which you Banking Click on the option.
- Please Select Transaction– Inside Banking you will find on the left side Pin Generate The option to do so comes, click on it.
- Please Enter Your Pin- Now you have to create a new pin here. Enter 4 digit new pin.
- Please Re-Enter Your New Pin- After which you have to confirm by entering a new PIN again.
- After which you have created the PIN of SBI Debit Card, a successful message will come.
So in this way you can easily generate SBI Debit Card Pin through ATM machine. If you want to generate ATM PIN through other means, then for that we have told many ways ahead, you can see it and create ATM card PIN.
How to Generate SBI Debit Card Pin through SMS.
State Bank of India has also told about generating Debit Card PIN for its customers through SMS. That is, you can generate your SBI Debit Card Pin by generating OTP even by SMS. For this it is necessary that you should have a registered mobile number with the bank and there should be facility to send messages to that number.
- First of all, SMS has to be done from the mobile number registered with the State Bank account. message PIN<Space>CCCC<Space>AAAA to 567676 Have to do something like this. Where is the last 4 number of your debit card and the last 4 number of your account. Example– PIN 1540 5987
- After sending the SMS, one time password i.e. OTP is received on your registered mobile number.
Here you have to pay attention that the otp which will be received on your registered mobile number, its validity is up to 24 hours. You have to generate your ATM PIN within 24 hours.
- Now you have to go to the nearest SBI ATM machine, and enter this OTP number in the PIN option and create a new PIN by going to the PIN generate option.
About which we have told you step by step above, the same way you have to follow on the ATM machine.
Generate SBI Debit Card Pin by Toll-free Number (IVRS).
State Bank has provided many toll free numbers free of cost for its customers. By calling on which you can get a one time password to generate SBI Debit Card PIN and can generate a new PIN by visiting the nearest ATM machine. For this, it is not necessary whether you have a registered mobile number with the bank or not, so let’s know, how to make SBI ATM PIN by calling toll free.
- First of all you have to call the toll free number provided by SBI from your registered mobile number or any other mobile number.
- The toll free number to generate SBI Debit Card PIN is 1800-425-3800/1800-11-2211. You can call any of these numbers.
- In IVRS, you have to go to Credit and Debit Card option.
- Now you have to go to Debit Card Pin Generate Option.
- After this, Debit Card Last 5 Digit Number will be asked as mentioned and you have to confirm it by entering.
- After which the last 5 digits of your SBI account will be asked for confirmation, enter it and confirm it.
- Now further confirm the date of birth. Enter whatever your date of birth is. If your date of birth is 16-May-1996 then enter 16051996. And choose the confirm option.
- After this one time password will be received on your mobile number, through this one time password you have to go to your nearest State Bank ATM center, and enter OTP in ATM PIN and generate PIN by going to Banking option.
How to Create Debit Card Pin through Internet Banking
Do you know, you can create State Bank of India i.e. SBI Debit Card Pin sitting at home. Yes, but for this, you must have State Bank Net Banking User ID and Password, if you use Internet Banking, then you can easily generate Debit Card PIN sitting at home.
So let’s know how to generate ATM card PIN through Internet Banking.
- First of all, you have to go to the Internet Banking Login page of SBI, by clicking on the link given below, you can go to the SBI Net Banking official page.
- Now you have to login to Internet Banking by entering your User ID and Password.
- If you do not have SBI Internet Banking New user! Registration here You can create your new SBI Internet Banking account by visiting
- Net Banking E-Service- After login in net banking, you have to go to e-services. Where you will get the option of ATM card service, click on it.
- ATM Card ServiceUnder Net banking service, you get the option of ATM card service, click on it.
- ATM pin generation- Now you get an option of ATM PIN generation, click on it.
- Select Mode- After which you can complete the authentication using One Time Password or Profile Password.
- Enter OTP- If you want to do the verification through OTP, then a one time password will come on your registered mobile number and you have to enter it.
- Select Bank Account- After the OTP verification is done, you have to select your account number, if you have multiple account numbers, then select the account from the account in which you want to create the PIN of the debit card.
- Select Debit Card- After which you have to select your Debit Card. Select the Debit Card whose PIN you want to generate.
- Enter 2 Digit Pin Number- Now you have to enter 2 numbers of PIN on your behalf here and 2 digits will be received by SMS on your registered mobile number.
- After that, you have to enter the 2 digit PIN you entered and the 2 digit PIN received on your registered mobile number, it becomes a 4 digit PIN.
- After that confirm by entering the pin once again. And click on submit button.
- As soon as you click on submit button a successfully generated PIN will be sent in front of you.
After which the PIN of your SBI Debit Card is generated. Now you can withdraw money from ATM using PIN. And by creating an account in any UPI app, you can create in UPI pin.
Hope you have got proper information about creating SBI Debit Card Pin. If you have any query related to this information, then you can ask by commenting below.