Covid 2nd Dose Registration In today’s information, we are going to tell you complete details about covid-19 second dose registration, we know that if you have got the first dose of Covid-19, then you have to get the second dose also in the same way. In the information, we will cover how to book an appointment for the covid-19 second.
Just like you had given mobile number and Aadhar card to get the first dose. Along with that, you will have to give it in detail to get it installed on the same day also.
Covid 2nd Dose Registration
This vaccine is being given to people who have taken their first dose. and those who are above 18 years of age. The vaccination process in India is happening very fast. Online vaccination has been started at the earliest to prevent the disease. We hope you get the second dose in due course.
Millions of people are dying every day due to the corona epidemic, so now this vaccine has been launched. And the Indian government is only trying to save the people from this disease as much as possible. It has been almost a year and a half for this disease to spread in India and after a lot of hard work, the vaccine for this epidemic has been launched.
In this way your chances of getting Kovid-19 are greatly reduced and it is very important to have complete treatment because if you have taken one dose then you should also take another dose.
How to do covid 2nd dose registration
You can book a slot for your vaccination from the covid app itself. For which you have to first register yourself in it, you see our complete information about it and read carefully.
- First of all visit the official website Cowin Go to these whose link you will find in our article.
- After that the home page will open on your screen, on the home page you will get the option to register, click on it. After clicking you have to register with your mobile number
Here you have to pay attention to the number you gave earlier to take L. Enter the same number here to take the second dose.
- After entering your mobile number, it has to be verified by receiving OTP.
- After you verify by entering your OTP, then you get your full details on when you got the first dose. You can also see his certificate there.
How to get an appointment for Covid 19 2nd Dose
You will only get an appointment through the Cowin website for a COVID-19 re-dosing. For this, you have to go to the official website of Cowin and book an appointment by filling your details in it.
- First You Online Portal Cowin.gov.in Go to and login by entering your mobile number and entering OTP
You have to login by entering your mobile number which was given at the time of first dose.
- In this you will also see your name and information and the certificate of the first dose, below that you will see the appointment for the second dose as you can see in the image below.
- On clicking on the appointment, you will have to enter your pincode, if you want, you can select your district and block. After filling the details you have to click on submit.
- After that you have to book an appointment for the nearest hospital and in whatever time table you booked. At the same time go to the table and get your Covid 2nd Dose Vaccine installed.
I hope that we have got complete information about Covid 2nd Dose Registration and Appointment in this article, if you have any questions related to our information, then you can ask us by commenting below, we will solve it as soon as possible.