PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana (PM-SYM Pension Yojana) is a government scheme for old age security and social security of Unorganised Workers (UW). Shram Yogi Pension Yojana is a scheme by the Government of India.
Under which ₹ 3000 per month is given as a pension by the government, which is about 36000 per year, under this scheme any person working in the unorganised sector. Whose salary is less than ₹15000 can apply.
What is Pm-sym Pension Yojana, Benefits Eligibilty
The unorganised workers are mostly engaged as home workers, street vendors, mid day meal workers, head loaders, brick kiln workers, cobblers, rag pickers, domestic workers, washermen, rickshaw pullers, landless labourers, own account workers.
This scheme has been started for agricultural workers, construction workers, bidi workers, handloom workers, leather workers, workers working in other occupations, etc. There are about 42 crore such unorganised workers in the country.
Under this scheme, those people who have done small shops and who work as laborers are going to get a lot of benefits. So let us know in this information.
What is Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana and if you want to take its benefit then how to apply and when and how do you get the benefit of this scheme. Everything will be known in this information.
What is Pm-sym Pension Yojana
It is a voluntary and contributory pension scheme with which the letter person receives a minimum assured pension of ₹3000 per month, after attaining the age of 60 years and if the person dies then the spouse of the beneficiary is entitled to receive 50%. Will be entitled to pension as family pension. Family pension is applicable only to the spouse.
- On maturity of the scheme an individual will be entitled to receive a monthly pension of Rs.3000. The pension amount helps the pensioners to support their financial needs.
- Pm-sym Yojana is a tribute to the workers of the unorganised sectors who contribute almost 50% to the GDP of the country’s GDP.
- Applicants in the age group of 18 to 40 years will have to make monthly contribution between ₹55 to ₹200 till they attain the age of 60 years.
Once the applicant attains the age of 60 years he can claim the pension amount. Every month a fixed pension amount is deposited in the pension account of the concerned person.
Pm-sym Pension Yojana was started on 15 February 2019, under this scheme, the option of becoming a member of the unorganised employees started from 15 February 2019.
Which people can take advantage of PM-SYM Pension Yojana
If you want to know which people can take advantage of the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, then a list has been issued by the government about it, in this a list has been made related to all types of work, if you come in this list, then this list has been made. can take advantage of the scheme.
You can download the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana List from the link given above.
Benefits of PM-SYM Yojana
If we talk about the benefits of pm-sym yojana, then it has many benefits.
- After the completion of maturity period (Age-60 Years), the applicant gets a pension of ₹ 3000 per month.
- It is a voluntary and contributory pension scheme.
- It is contributed by the Government of India.
1.After Death PM-SYM Yojana Benefits.
If an eligible applicant dies during the receipt of pension, then his/her spouse is eligible for pension. will be entitled to receive only 50% of the pension received as family pension and such family pension is applicable only to the spouse.
If an eligible person has provided regular contribution and becomes temporarily disabled for any reason, before attaining the age of 60 years and is unable to continue to contribute under the scheme, his/her spouse will be entitled to make regular payments. are entitled to continue with the plan.
The share of contribution deposited by such beneficiary i.e. actually lost by the Pension Fund along with interest or interest on savings bank interest rate, whichever is higher, exits the scheme.
3.Contribution by Beneficiary
The contribution of the beneficiary in PM-SYM Yojana will be done through auto debit facility from his savings bank account/Jan Dhan account.
Beneficiary is required to contribute the prescribed contribution amount till the age of 60 years from the age of joining PM-SYM Yojana. The conflicting age contribution of the annuity can be seen in the chart below.
4.Contribution by Central Government
PM-SYM Yojana is a voluntary and contributory pension scheme on 50:50 basis where age specific contribution as determined by the beneficiary and matching contribution will be made by the central government as per the chart.
for example if a person is in the scheme in the age of 18-30 years If enters. He is required to contribute ₹ 100 every month till the age of 60 years and ₹ 100 / month will be contributed by the central government.
What will be the benefit if you leave the pm-sym pension scheme?
- If an eligible person exits the scheme within a period of less than 10 years from the date of his joining the scheme, then the part of the contribution by him is refunded with the savings bank only with the interest payable thereon.
- If any eligible person
- If he exits after completing a period of 10 years or more from the date of joining the scheme but before the age of 60 years, his contribution part will be refunded only along with accumulated interest thereon earned by the Pension Fund or Interest thereon will be given at the savings bank interest rate, whichever is higher.
- If an eligible person has made regular contributions and his wife dies due to any reason, his/her spouse shall subsequently be entitled to continue with the scheme by payment of regular contribution or the contribution paid by such subscriber.
- Shall be entitled to exit by receiving the share along with the accumulated interest as actually held by the Pension Fund or by the savings bank interest rate thereon, whichever is higher, and deposited back to him after the death of the subscriber and his/her spouse. Will be done.
Pm-sym pension Yojana Monthly Contribution List
Pradhan mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana contribution list.
PM-SYM Pension Yojana Eligibility/Eligibility
What should be the eligibility for Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, which people can take advantage of this scheme
- For Unorganised Workers (UW)
To take advantage of this scheme, the applicant should be between 18 to 40 years.
- The monthly income of the applicant should be ₹ 15000 or less.
- To join this scheme will be open only to that unorganised worker whose monthly income does not exceed ₹15000 and having savings account and aadhaar number.
In his own name in the bank and such unorganised worker who is less than 18 years of age at the time of joining the scheme. And should not be more than 40 years of age.
PM-SYM Required Documents (PM-SYM Yojana Documents)
To apply for Pm-sym Yojana, the applicant must have Aadhar Card, Bank Account / Jan Dhan Account, Bank IFSC Code and Mobile Number.
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Account / Jan Dhan Account
- bank ifsc code
- mobile number
- Who cannot apply for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana.
- Members of Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana working in organized sector (EPFO, NPS, ESIC) cannot take advantage of this scheme.
- If you are an income tax payer then you cannot take advantage of this scheme.
If a person is included in the National Pension Scheme contributed by the Central Government or the Employees.
State Insurance Corporation Scheme under the Employees’ State Insurance Act 1948 or the Employees’ Provident Fund Scheme under the Employees’ Provident Fund and Cases Provisions Act, 1952, then the benefit of this scheme cannot be availed.
Pm-sym Pension Yojana will be a Central Sector Schemes administered by the Ministry of Employment and will be implemented through Life Insurance Corporation of India and CSC Government Service India Limited.
LIC will be the Pension Fund Manager and will be responsible for pension payment of Pm-sym Pension Yojana. The amount collected will be invested as per the investment pattern specified by the Government of India.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana Deposit and Withdrawal
Keeping in view the incidence and uncertain nature of employability of workers, the exit heads of the scheme have been kept simple. The exit heads are as follows.
- If the subscriber exits the scheme within a period of less than 10 years, only the beneficiary’s contribution will be returned to him along with savings bank interest rate.
- If the beneficiary exits after a period of 10 years or more but before the age of retirement i.e. 60 years of age, then the share of the beneficiary’s contribution along with the accumulated interest actually earned by the fund will be given at this savings bank interest rate. Will go
- If a beneficiary has made regular contribution and dies due to any reason, his/her spouse will be entitled to continue the scheme by paying regular contribution or by receiving the beneficiary’s contribution along with the accumulated Vyaas or by fund or savings. The interest rate of the bank is also higher.
- If a beneficiary has made regular contributions and becomes permanently disabled for any reason before the age of retirement i.e. 10 years and is unable to continue to contribute under the scheme. then his/her spouse can continue the scheme by making regular payments. shall be entitled to retain the interest actually earned by the fund or the savings bank interest rate whichever is higher to obtain the position of the beneficiary or exit the scheme.
- After the death of the beneficiary as well as his/her spouse, the entire course will be credited back to the fund.
- Any other exit provision as may be decided by the Government on the advice of NS SBI.
Contribution lapse: If an individual beneficiary has not paid the contribution continuously, he/she will be allowed to regularise his/her contribution by paying the entire outstanding amount along with penalty charges, if any, as decided by the Government.
Pension Payment: Once the beneficiary has joined the scheme at the entry age of 18 to 40 years, the beneficiary will have to contribute till the age of 60. After attaining the age of 60, the subscriber will get an assured monthly pension of Rs 3000 per month. .
Important questions related to Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana
Important questions and answers related to Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana Helpline Number
For redressal of any complaint related to the scheme I can contact the customer care number 1800 267 888 which will be available on 24*7 basis (effective from 15th February 2019) web portal app will have facility to lodge complaint.
CSC Locator (Search Nearest CSC for pm-sym Apply)
To find your nearest Pm-sym Yojana CSC center
Go to the link given above and fill your city pin code information and get your nearest Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana center, where you can get complete information about it and apply.
PM-SYM YOJANA DETAILS IN PDF DOWNLOAD
To get the information of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana through video, you can see complete information about it here in the video above, which explains Pm-sym Yojana benefits eligibility and how to apply.