In today’s information, we are going to talk about how to know the Bank Account Holder Name from the bank account number. Guys this information is for information only. Don’t misuse it. If you have a bank account and you want to get information about it, in whose name this bank account is, then you get all this information through your mobile.
If you want to know the name of the bank account holder or the name of any bank account holder, then in this information I will tell you 3 ways through which you can know the name of the owner of any bank account.
How to know Bank Account Holder Name by Account Number
Every bank has launched its own mobile banking app, like if you talk about mobile banking of State Bank of India, then you get an application called YONO SBI, similarly all banks have launched mobile banking application for their customers. Has happened. So you can know the name of the holder of the bank account, in whose name the bank account is, by entering the details of any bank using the mobile banking of that bank, you have an account in any bank.
How to Know Bank Account Holder Name from Mobile Banking
For example, if you have an account in your bank Baroda, then you register by downloading the m-connect application of Bank of Baroda to use mobile banking, then if you want to know the name of any Bank Account Holder, Bank of Baroda m-connect application or You can do this through the application in the mobile of any bank account in which you have an account.
So when you send money by going to the send money option, then after verifying by entering the bank account number, the name of the owner of the bank account number comes in front of you.
Some mobile banking applications do not show the account holder name, then for this you have to send ₹ 1 to that account, after which if your email id is linked by the bank, then an email comes to your email id in which account you have transferred the money. The account holder’s name detail is received by email.
2. Internet Banking
So friends, let’s talk about another way, our second way is net banking. While transferring money in banking, you enter bank details. Similarly, while transferring money through net banking, you have to enter the details and verify, after verification, the name of the owner of that account number appears in front of you.
3.Money Transfer Company
Friends, there are many such companies that do money transfer work such as Fino Payment Bank, Novopay Retailer App and PayNearBuy Retailer, there are other such companies that also have their mobile applications. In which you can register and know the name of the bank account account holder from the account number of any bank.
These companies allow their customers to transfer money. Due to which some commission is received from it, then it gives the right to its customers to know the account number holder name because the money has to be transferred. So that the name can be verified while transferring money.
How to know in whose name the bank account is from BHIM app?
Friends, to use this trick, you have to download and install the Bhim application, we will tell you through the trick in the Bhim app, how to know the name of the bank account holder from the bank account number.
- To find out the name of the bank account holder from the bank account number, you also have to download the work application and create your account in it, if you have not created an account, then you can create an account in the river by reading our previous information.
- After the BHIM UPI account has been created, now you have to open it.
- After opening the BHIM app, you get two options of send and scan in the right side, you have to click on the send option.
- After clicking on the send option, you have to click on the section of Account & IFSC as can now be seen in the image below.
- Now you have to select the bank account, select which bank the account number belongs to.
By clicking on the search icon given above, you can also select by entering the name of the bank.
- Now you can see that first you have to enter the IFSC code of the bank and enter the IFSC code.
- And you do not know the name, so you have to leave the name option.
- Now you have to enter the number of that bank account, after that you have to enter the bank account number again.
- After doing all this, now you get the option of Verify below, click on it.
- As soon as you click on Verify option. You get the name of the holder of that bank account number at the top, in whose name the bank account is, you can see above.
So friends, how did you like this trick, in Distik, we have learned how to find the name of its owner i.e. Bank Account Holder from the account number of any bank. If you have any questions related to this information, then you can ask us by commenting in the comment box below, we will answer you immediately.