In this information, we will tell you how to port SIM in Jio To Airtel, as all the telecom companies have increased their recharge plan price. And now if you want to port in Jio to Airtel, then what should be the plan, which plan is needed, how is the port done, we will tell you the complete information.
Earlier, if you had balance in your SIM, then you could get the UPC code by SMS, but now if you have an unlimited recharge plan and a message plan, then only you will be able to ask for the UPC code by SMS.
If you want to go to Jio To Airtel, then first of all you have a SIM card of Jio, then in this you will have to make an unlimited recharge plan or any SMS plan, so that SMS is sent, only then your SIM will be able to port, then the cheapest SMS or unlimited plan recharge Have to do it only then you will be able to send the message of the port.
If there is a recharge plan, then you have to send SMS by writing the capital port from which the UPC code comes. Through that UPC court you can easily get into airtel.
Go to your nearest SIM card store and show the UPC code. After that you get an airtel sim card, after that your jio sim old one will be on for a few minutes after that as soon as it is turned off your jio sim card will be activated for that you have to verify it.
In Airtel, you have to verify the number by calling 14546. Your job is just done. You have ported your jio number to airtel. To know this information in details, follow the steps given below.
Important things before porting to Jio to Airtel
- Your Jio number should be 3 months i.e. 90 days old, then only you will be able to port it to Airtel.
- Free recharge plan or SMS plan on your Jio number so that SMS can be sent.
- For porting the Jio number, the ID proof that you had in airtel, you will also need to port it in airtel.
- The process of porting under some offers ie, if there is an offer in Airtel, then the process of porting can be done for free, otherwise there is a charge for it.
Documents Required To Port In Jio To Airtel
If you are porting to Jio to Airtel, then you have put the proof in Jio. You will also have to give the same in Airtel and you can take a SIM based on the proof of Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Identity Card and Passport.
How To Port Jio To Airtel MNP
To go to Jio To Airtel, first of all you must have an SMS recharge plan. Whatever is the lowest SMS recharge plan in Jio, get it done. So that SMS can be sent.
- First of all you have to go to the message app and write the mobile number by giving space by writing port in capital letter. Is. (PORT
- This UPC code is your port number. With this code number, you can port your Jio SIM to any company BSNL, Wi and Airtel.
- Now you have to go to your nearest jio store by taking this port number where you can get jio sim
- It is to be noted that you have to carry the original document of your Aadhar card.
- You have to give the UPC code in the Jio Store and there you will be verified for Aadhaar, after that the SIM will be given by Airtel.
- Now the last step is to verify the SIM whenever you have to verify to activate Jio. If network comes in airtel number then you have to televerify your number by calling on 14546.
- To verify, you will have to tell your details, the details which are in your Aadhaar, the same details will be asked to you.
Which is the cheapest recharge plan to port jio number.
If you want to port your Jio number, then the cheapest recharge plan for that is ₹ 149, it offers 20days unlimited calls and 100/day SMS and after making this plan you can send port messages.
What to do after porting from Jio to Airtel?
After porting to Jio To Airtel, you have to activate your number, to activate, you have to activate by televerifying by calling 14546.
How much does it cost to port Jio to Airtel?
If there is a free MNP port offer in Jio, then you do not have to pay any money, if there is no offer then you will have to pay the SIM charge. For porting from Airtel to Jio, you may have to pay ₹ 20 to ₹ 100.
What to do after UPC code expires
If you sent a port SMS and received the UPC code message and you are not able to port your SIM ahead of time, then your UPC code gets aspirated after which you have to send the port message again and ask for the UPC code
In how many days does the UPC code expire?
SIM port UPC code expires within 7 to 10 days.