Indian Stock Exchange- Today we will know what is stock exchange, which stock exchange company is the largest in India and how many stock exchange companies are there in India, if you do not know about the stock market, then you can read our previous information. In which we have told about the stock market.
- PMMY Yojana- How to get loan From Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
- What is the difference between Serum and Plasma
- Website Loading Time Speed Test 3 Tools
- Bhartendu Harishchand Biography (Birth, Death,Education)
- Dabur Shilajit Gold Capsule Price, Uses, Benifits and Side effects?
What is Stock Exchange What is Stock Exchange?
Stock Exchange is a platform through which we sell the stock score of a company on the other hand, if someone wants to sell the shares of a company, then he can place a sell order in the stock exchange and if someone wants to buy the shares of a company, then You can place a buy order on the stock exchange.
Which Indian stock exchange is most popular in India
The most popular stock exchange company in India is BSC ie Bombay Stock Exchange Company and the second popular stock exchange company in India is NSC, we also call it National Stock Exchange Company.
Bombay Stock Exchange
Bombay Stock Exchange is the first stock company in Asia and the largest company in India and one of the 10 largest companies in the whole country Mumbai Stock Exchange is in Mumbai whose MD and CEO is Ashish Kumar Chauhan in Mumbai Stock Exchange 5000 More than 100 companies are listed with a market capitalization of more than $2.1 million.
National Stock Exchange
National Stock Exchange is the first stock exchange company in India in which fully automatic best electronic trading platform is provided. It is the world’s largest stock exchange company. More companies are listed The National Stock Exchange The market capitalization of the company is more than 2 trillion dollars.
Indian Stock Exchange Company List
Indian Stock Exchange companies are divided into three parts. in which
1.Operating Stock exchange
Stock companies come in the operating stock exchange.
- BSE-Bombay Stock Exchange
- Kolkata stock exchange
- India INX-India international exchange
- MSE-Metropolitan Stock Exchange
- NSE-National Stock Exchange of India
- NSE IFSC Ltd-NSC international exchange
2.Operating Commodity Exchange Company List
- ICEX-Indian commodity exchange
- MCX-multi commodity exchange of India Ltd
- NCDEX-National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange Ltd
3.Formal Stock Exchange
The following companies have been closed on the former stock exchange.
- Ahmedabad Stock Exchange (Closed)
- Delhi Stock Exchange (Closed)
- Guwahati stock exchange (Closed)
- Jaipur stock exchange (Closed)
- Madhya Pradesh Stock exchange (Closed)
- Madras Stock Exchange (Closed)
- OTC exchange of India (Closed)
- Pune stock exchange (Closed)
- Up Stock exchange (Closed)
- Vadodara Stock exchange (Closed)
- Bangalore stock exchange (Closed)
- Cochin Stock Exchange (Closed)
- Inter-connected stock exchange (Closed)
- Ludhiana Stock Exchange (Closed)
- Bhubaneswar Stock exchange (Closed)
- Coimbatore Stock Exchange (Closed)
- Hyderabad Stock Exchange (Closed)
- Magadh Stock Exchange (Closed)
This is the list of all stock exchange companies, some stock exchange companies have been closed.
How many stock exchange companies are there in India
Let us talk about how many stock exchange companies are there in India where shares are traded. Earlier there were many stock exchange companies in India, but some of these stock exchange companies have been closed, which are still running stock exchange companies, you can see their list below.
- NSE National Stock Exchange
- BSE Bombay Stock Exchange
- India international exchange
- Kolkata stock exchange
- United Stock Exchange of India
- Metropolitan Stock Exchange
- National stock exchange of India
- NSE international exchange
- Indian commodity exchange
- Multi commodity exchange of India Ltd
- National commodity and derivatives exchange Ltd