Cancer Disease is a class of diseases in which a group of cells grow uncontrollably to form a benign tumor by continuous mitosis. Some cancers do not form tumors, for example, blood cancers (leukemia).
The branch of medical science that deals with the study of cancer, diagnosis and prevention is called oncology or oncology. Cancer affects people of all ages, even the human fetus. The incidence of most cancers increases with age.
Symptoms of Cancer Disease
Symptoms of cancer are divided into three groups-
1. Spot symptoms- Why are tumors and cysts formed from abnormal lumps or swellings, bleeding, pain or undifferentiated cells, symptoms of jaundice due to compression in adjacent tissues, etc.
2. Symptoms of metastasis- Enlargement of lymphatic parvo, bone pain, fracture of affected bones and neurological symptoms.
Note-It is not an early symptom of cancer
3. Systematic Symptoms-Loss of human body weight, loss of appetite, fatigue, excessive sweating etc.
Factor Responsible for Cancer
1) DNA mutation is the cause of cancer pathogenesis. DNA mutation affects trypogenesis and metastasis. The causative agent of cancer is the papilloma virus.
2) The substances which cause DNA mutation are called mutagen.
3) The mutations that cause cancer are called carcinogens.
4) Tobacco and smoking are related to many forms of cancer disease. OR 10% of the causes of lung cancer. Long-term exposure to asbestos fibers can lead to mesothelioma.
5) Tobacco contains about 50 known carcinogens, including nitrosamines and very cyclic hydrocarbons.
Types of Cancer
The following types of cancer occur in different organs of the human being-
1) Brain tumor: This is an abnormal growth in brain cells.
Identification Symptoms: Severe pain in the head Vomiting Changes in behavior Paralysis or paralysis.
Cause of Disease: Being stressed, not getting enough sleep, using mobile, cell phone, etc.
Preventive measures: Take full sleep, eat balanced and properly digested food. Do meditation, get your brain tested through CT Scan.
2) Lung cancer : Lung cancer is the formation of a cancerous lump in the lungs as a result of the uncontrolled growth of lung cells.
Identification Symptoms: Difficulty in breathing
Cause of Disease: Smoking, tobacco use, environmental pollution etc.
Preventive measures: i) Do not smoke and use tobacco.
ii) Plant more trees to make the environment clean.
iii) Reduce the use of vehicles.
3) Breast cancer : This type of cancer is being found more in women these days. In breast cancer, a continuous increase in breast cells leads to the formation of a lump-like structure.
Identification Symptoms: Detection of lumps in the breast, variation in the size of the breasts means the size of the breast is small.
Cause of Disease: Lumps on the breast, dense tissue present in the breast, obesity, smoking and alcohol consumption etc.
Preventive measures: Periodic examination or biopsy should be done.
4) Mouth cancer : Oral cancer arises due to uncontrolled or abnormal growth in any internal part of the mouth such as gums, lips, above or below the tongue, inside the mouth.
Identified Symptoms: White spots on the lips, swelling or neoplasm inside the mouth, ulcers inside the mouth or on the lips and not getting better for 2-3 weeks.
Cause of Disease: Consumption of bidi, tobacco, gutkha and betel nut.
Preventive measures:i) Surgeons and Radiotherapy.
ii) Renunciation of beedi, tobacco, betel nut, liquor, etc.
iii) Consumption of more fresh fruits and vegetables.
5) Blood cancer : This type of cancer arises in the hematopoietic cells that produce blood.
Identification Symptoms: Delay in work, feeling very tired, and constant pain in the head.
Cause of Disease: Found irregularities in the blood and the circulation of this blood throughout the body through the lymphatic system and the blood circulatory system.
Preventive measures: Chemotherapy, radiation therapy and radiotherapy.
New Techniques for Treatment of Cancer Disease
Before cancer diagnosis it is necessary to prove whether it is actually cancer or not because not every lump found in the body is cancerous. Therefore, many techniques have been developed to prevent the suspicion of cancer.
Cancer screening is an effort to screen for suspected cancers in asymptomatic populations. This includes physical examination, medical imaging, blood and urine tests.
Biopsy is a very simple technique. In this, tissue is obtained surgically. Biopsy of some organs such as skin, breast, etc. can be done in the doctor’s office but biopsy of some organs requires surgery in the surgical room. it occurs. Through this, the pathologist explains the type of proliferating cells, the histological category of the lump, heredity, abnormality and other symptoms.
Treatment of Cancer
Although there is no concrete treatment for cancer, yet cancer can be prevented from spreading by some medical methods, such as chemotherapy, radiotherapy, immunotherapy, monoclonal antibody therapy, etc.
These treatment methods are selected according to the condition, size and category of the ghat and the stage of the disease. Treatment aims to eliminate the cancer completely without harming the body. Sometimes surgery also proves helpful for the diagnosis of the disease.
1) Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy is a treatment method in which cancer is treated with drugs that can destroy cancer cells. Price is Rafi The word is used for cytotoxic medicines. Unlike targeted therapy, these drugs affect normally dividing cells.
The treatment of blood cancer is also done by chemotherapy. As a result of this therapy, due to the separation of bone marrow, the body’s ability to recover and make blood is different, which becomes possible after treatment.
2) Surgery: Non-hematological cancer is treated by this treatment method. In this, the cancer affected organ or lump is surgically removed completely but memory is not possible when cancer cells reach other cells by metastasis before therapy.
In breast cancer, the lump or the entire organ is removed by performing mastectomy and in prostate cancer by piercing the prostate, which increases the chances of protection from the disease.
3) Vaccination: Some D vaccines have been developed to prevent infection with certain viruses, such as human papilloma virus vaccine, cervical cancer and hepatitis B vaccine. Helpful in prevention.
According to a new discovery, scientists preparing a cancer vaccine have claimed that now a single injection will be helpful in eliminating all types of tumors from the root. The function of this injection is to destroy the enzyme telomerase found in cancer cells, due to which cancer cells continue to grow and are not destroyed.
What is cancer?
Normally the cells of our body grow in a controlled manner, but when the cell starts growing abnormally and there is a lump in it, then it takes the form of cancer.
What are the symptoms of oral cancer?
Non-healing blisters on the mouth or lips, enlargement of any part of the mouth, bleeding from the mouth, pain in the mouth or difficulty in swallowing food, etc.
Which is the most dangerous of all cancers?
Lung cancer ie lung cancer is the most dangerous.
How does cancer start?
Early signs of cancer disease are weight loss, fever, loss of appetite, bone pain, cough or bleeding from the mouth.