In this information, we will tell you how to port in Airtel To VI, as all the telecom companies have increased their recharge plan price. And now if you want to port in Airtel to VI. So what should be for that, which plan is needed, how is the port done, we will tell you the complete information.
Earlier, if you had balance in your SIM, then you could get the UPC code by SMS, but now if you have an unlimited recharge plan and a message plan, then only you will be able to ask for the UPC code by SMS.
If you want to go Airtel to VI, then first of all you have a SIM card of Airtel, then in this you have to do an unlimited recharge plan, so that SMS is sent, only then your SIM will be able to port, then the cheapest SMS unlimited plan is ₹ 155 in which you will get Rs. You will get 300 sms and if you have a recharge plan of 155 or above in your airtel number, then only you will be able to send the message of the port.
If there is a recharge plan, then you have to send it by writing capital port in SMS. You can easily go to VI through that UPC code from which the UPC code comes.
You will go to your nearest sim card store and show the UPC code, after that you get a VI sim card, after that your airtel sim old one will be active for 10 days after that as soon as it is turned off your VI sim card will be activated. For this you have to verify. You have to verify the number by calling 59059 in Vi.
- India’s Koo App is being used by leaving Twitter
- How To Backup Contact Number And Restore?
- How to Generate Axis Debit Card Pin- News Ancher
Important things before porting to Airtel To VI
- Your Airtel number should be 3 months i.e. 90 days old, then only you will be able to port it to BSNL.
- You should have a free recharge plan on your Airtel number so that SMS can be sent.
- To port Airtel Number, the ID proof that you had in Airtel, you will also be required to port it in BSNL.
- The process of porting under some offers i.e., if there is an offer in VI, then the process of porting can be done for free, otherwise there is a charge for it.
Documents Required for Porting in Airtel To VI
If you are porting in Airtel To VI then the proof that you have put in Airtel. Same you have to give in VI also and you can take sim on the basis of proof like Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Identity Card and Passport.
How to Port in Airtel Number VI
To go to Airtel To VI, first you must have an SMS recharge plan. Airtel has the lowest SMS recharge plan of ₹ 155, if you have a recharge on your number, then it does not matter, if not, then get it done.
- First of all you have to go to the message app and write the mobile number by giving space by writing port in capital letter. Is. ,PORT 1900 But have to send. After the message is successfully sent, after some time the UPC code is received on your number by SMS.
- This UPC code is your port number. With this code number, you can port your airtel sim to any company bsnl, vi and jio.
- Now you have to go to your nearest VI store by taking this port number, where you can get VI sim
It is to be noted that you have to carry the original document of your Aadhar card.
- In vi store you have to give UPC code and there you will be done aadhar verification after that sim will be given by vi.
- Now the last step is to verify the SIM whenever you have to verify to activate your BSNL. If the network comes in Vi number, then you have to tele-verify your number by calling 59059.
- To verify, you will have to tell your details, the details which are in your Aadhaar, the same details will be asked to you.
Which is the cheapest recharge plan for porting airtel numbers.
If you want to port your airtel number, then the cheapest recharge plan for that is ₹ 155, you get 300 SMS in this and after making this plan you can send port messages.
What to do after porting Airtel To Vi.
After porting from airtel to vi, you have to activate your number, to activate you have to activate by Tele-Verification by calling 59059.
How much does it cost to port Airtel To VI.
If there is a Free Port offer in VI, then you do not have to pay any money, if there is no offer then you will have to pay the SIM charge. You may have to pay ₹ 20 to ₹ 100 to port from airtel to vi.
What to do after Airtel UPC code has expired
If you sent a port SMS and received the UPC code message and you are not able to port your SIM ahead of time, then your UPC code gets aspirated after which you have to send the port message again and ask for the UPC code
In how many days does the UPC code expire?
Airtel sim UPC code expires within 7 to 10 days.